Hi friends, Here am sharing this guide for transfer How To transfer Aircel Network to other network. Now a days in our country 90% Aircel connection is not working some place. Aircel network customers are have been big trouble. In there situation easy way to get out of trouble from this message.
Aircel mobile signal has been halted for the last few weeks. As a result, its customers are in serious trouble. In the meanwhile, its impact was slightly higher yesterday. Aircel signal is not available in many places in Chennai. Today, around 90 percent of the Aircel connections across India will not be operational today.
In this case, Aircel customers can only send one SMS to other network service then transfer their number to another company’s mobile service and get out of trouble.
How To transfer Aircel Network to other network
1. This way you can send SMS to other network
- Aircel customers are required to go to the mobile setting
- Then click on “More” option in setting
- Now you can select “Mobile networks” in their setting
- Then click on “Network operators” its for choose a network operator what you want have to change network service.
- Then you have to do a manually select network. It showing what network service are available to change other network now you will select which network is best.
- Then Type “PORT”, and also send your mobile number to 1900.
You will get a mobile portability number within 24 hours. By that number, you can switch to your selected mobile network service. However, your mobile number will not change.Then you can start using your number as usual.
2. Otherwise, you visit your nearest network service store (Idea-Airtel-BSNL-Reliance-Jio-Docomo any other)
- which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- Then you fill the forum for port and choose your plan into the network and attach your document and photo.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
Your mobile number will same.
- If you have any errors while following above methods simply comment below. Also, share this post with your friends.