Here is the brief guide about How to Install Kali Linux On Your Android Without Rooting. Kali Linux is the best operating system for hackers for performing penetration testing with up to 100 and more tools. Install Kali Linux On Android phone gives full access to Linux in your android smartphone without any rooting access. You can use all Linux commands in this Linux os on your Android without any special tools. Working fine on all major Android devices without any rooting. So you can enjoy Linux features in your android.
In this post am sharing 2 easy methods which help you to run Linux on your mobile without Linux deploy. All methods are completely safe and never harm your android mobiles. So you can use below tips on your android mobile without worry about your device performance.
Simply follow the below steps to Install Kali Linux on your android mobile without rooting. Then you can do penetration testing and security research and other special features in your android mobile with Kali Linux.
How To Install Kali Linux On Android Using GNURoot :
- Download and install gnuroot from play store on your android mobile.
- Open the app and you will get many distro Linux roots which runs Linux app.
- These Linux roots allow other Linux apps to run on your android mobile.
- Now click on any roots and tap Create New Rootfs button.
- Then your requested rootfs will start the download on your device.
- After successfully download the file and choose to Select the distro from the drop-down list.
- Then mark on Launch as Fake Root and you will get root file on the fake platform.
Finally, you are done to install Kali Linux on your android mobile. Open Linux using GNURoot and enjoy kali Linux features in your android mobile. Working similarly to official Linux os with all its features. It never hurt your device performance like other official Linux deploy apps. So follow the above steps carefully and enjoy Linux without rioot.
If above method doesn’t work on your android smartphone, Then simply follow the below the second method. The below method working fine on all android versions without rooting your device.
Installing Kali Linux Using Linux deploy & VNC Viewer :
- At first download, Linux deploys and VNC Viewer from Play store.
- Install these two apps on your android mobile and open Linux Deploy app.
- Tap on the download button icon on the bottom and choose Kali Linux in in Distribution.
- On the list choose GUI Settings and enter your android screen resolution info.
- Now click on the install button and it takes 30 – 40 minutes to complete the installation.
- After the successful installation selects Configure option.
- Here post the configuration and tap on the start button.
- Finally, open the VNC Viewer and enter you’re your name, address, and password.
That’s all you are successfully configured Linux on your android mobile. Then you will be able to use Linux in your android smartphone without root access. Working fine on all android mobiles without rooting. So guys enjoy Linux on your android mobile and enjoy Linux features.
If you have any issues while installing Linux on your android mobile, Simply comment here. Also, share this post with your friends.